Author Topic: 15 Yr Old Golfer From Singapore/Malaysia  (Read 1250 times)

Offline sebastianlim

• Cookie Points +0/-0
15 Yr Old Golfer From Singapore/Malaysia
« on: August 08, 2009, 08:43:55 PM »
Hi guys, im just 15 yr old. yea. from singapore but malaysian.

Course played before in malaysia:
1)Pulai Spring
2)Palm Resort
3)Tiara Melaka
4)Awana Genting
5)Penang Turf Golf
6)Kristal Golf Penang
7)Starffield Nilai
8)Kota Tinggi Golf

My Golf CLubs

Driver:Taylormade R7 460 10.5 Stiff
Wood: Taylormade R7 Wood 5 ST, Stiff
Iron: Taylormade R7 5-P,S,A Regular
Hybrid:Taylormade Rescue Dual TP 2 Stiff
Putter: Odyssey Crimson 660
Ball:ProV1, Nike Callaway
Shoe:Adidas Stripelite
Bag:Taylormade Phantom

Playing at 20s handicap. sometimes serious can get consecutive pars..

Strength: Golf Drive, sometimes 200 -220 Straight And High
Weakness: Iron Shot, Short Game, and recently putting :(

Offline pakngah

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • aaahhh...a bad day for golf today
  • Club: KRTU Subang; Royal Kampong Kuantan
  • Handicap: 23
Re: 15 Yr Old Golfer From Singapore/Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 09:14:56 PM »
great to have you aboard, sebastian. your drives would surely make some uncles and grandpas here drool!!!
bola tak masuk fairway? hilang? try cari kat sini: http://ceritapakngah.com

Offline sebastianlim

• Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »
great to have you aboard, sebastian. your drives would surely make some uncles and grandpas here drool!!!

huh?! my drive would make some uncle here drool? LOL. no la. haha

Offline tengkumuda

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Handicap: 22
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 11:38:59 PM »

Welcome Sebastian.

Hope can play with you at Royal Johore..

cheerrsssss :)

Offline Michelle

• Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 12:43:17 AM »
Hi Sebastian

Good to have you on board.  Age does not matter young man!  Golf is a game for the young and old.  How nice huh ;)  Most importantly, u have a passion to whack the ball like all of us here  ;D  I presumed your parents play golf too?  Anyway, here's a warm welcome from a newbie to another newbie :P

I might be travelling down to SG to visit my little new born niece.  Have actually planned for a golfing trip as well to play with some of my SG kakis.  My friends are Orchid Country Club member.  I love to stay there and play a round or two at this club. 

My most memorable golfing trip to SG was taking over the play and stay voucher of Laguna National GCC for RM100 from a friend who had won it in a golf competition.  The room and golf course was great.  Would love to return to play there one day.

While I was working in JB, I have played in Pulai Spring, Palm Resort, Tanjung Puteri, Ponderosa, Kukup,  Johor Jaya, Permas Jaya, Octville, Sebana Cove, Royal Johor, Tioman Island and a few more other 9 hole courses like Nam Hing.  Again the most memorable one being the game at Desaru Beach Golf Club whereby the Sultan of Johor arrived in a helicopter to play there at the same time.  His Royal Highness was friendly to us at the clubhouse although I was so panicky then to think about the proper protocol. 

Haha, so much from me about golfing in the South.  Hope you are not too bored :P  Playing consecutive pars are buaya already.  I will need to ask for more strokes from you when we get to play together one day  :)

Offline sebastianlim

• Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 11:24:28 AM »
Hi Sebastian

Good to have you on board.  Age does not matter young man!  Golf is a game for the young and old.  How nice huh ;)  Most importantly, u have a passion to whack the ball like all of us here  ;D  I presumed your parents play golf too?  Anyway, here's a warm welcome from a newbie to another newbie :P

I might be travelling down to SG to visit my little new born niece.  Have actually planned for a golfing trip as well to play with some of my SG kakis.  My friends are Orchid Country Club member.  I love to stay there and play a round or two at this club. 

My most memorable golfing trip to SG was taking over the play and stay voucher of Laguna National GCC for RM100 from a friend who had won it in a golf competition.  The room and golf course was great.  Would love to return to play there one day.

While I was working in JB, I have played in Pulai Spring, Palm Resort, Tanjung Puteri, Ponderosa, Kukup,  Johor Jaya, Permas Jaya, Octville, Sebana Cove, Royal Johor, Tioman Island and a few more other 9 hole courses like Nam Hing.  Again the most memorable one being the game at Desaru Beach Golf Club whereby the Sultan of Johor arrived in a helicopter to play there at the same time.  His Royal Highness was friendly to us at the clubhouse although I was so panicky then to think about the proper protocol. 

Haha, so much from me about golfing in the South.  Hope you are not too bored :P  Playing consecutive pars are buaya already.  I will need to ask for more strokes from you when we get to play together one day  :)

oh orchird cc. i stay near there, but im arent a member of any courses or club in singapore,. haha., but member of pulai spring....

nah im 20s handicap, how to get stroke from me sia. haha

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
  • ITS NOT HOW YOU DRIVE, ITS HOW YOU ARRIVE!!!
    • KakiGolf
  • Club: Kelab KakiGolf
  • Handicap: 17
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 11:40:29 AM »

Golf Drive, sometimes 200 -220 Straight And High

Hi Sebastian!

Do you know that at your age, you're not allowed to drive 200-220 metres straight without a valid driving licence?  ;D

Welcome to KakiGolf anyway!!! Great to have you onboard!!!  ;)

Offline sebastianlim

• Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 11:45:23 AM »

Golf Drive, sometimes 200 -220 Straight And High

Hi Sebastian!

Do you know that at your age, you're not allowed to drive 200-220 metres straight without a valid driving licence?  ;D

Welcome to KakiGolf anyway!!! Great to have you onboard!!!  ;)

yes i do, but unfortunately you know malaysia, the course the people dont care .. i always drive in my home club in malaysia. drive past the marshall, the marshall also smile at me haha..